* If your product is not listed above, no firmware is available for download.
Product update for My Net N750
Firmware Release 1.04.16 (12/20/2012)
- This firmware version includes support for Windows 8.
- Applied UPnP port map table to the user interface to show UPnP device mappings.
- Added a pop-up detailed message about changing from Router mode to AP mode.
- Applied fix for invalid hostname error message.
- Added explanation for registering device.
- Edited text message for safe removal of attached storage drive.
- Resolved various translation issues in supported languages.
- Resolved issue of thumbnails for photos not being displayed through media player devices.
- Resolved files not showing up in iTunes.
- Resolved QoS uplink speed auto detection issue.
- Resolved issue of text overrun on various user interface pages.
- Resolved issues with accessing/streaming content through the router DLNA server.
- Edited DMZ description for more accuracy.
- Applied fix to the 24-hour format in the Date and Time configuration section.
- Fixed DST format to fit U.S. standard.
- Resolved printer detection issue when removing the USB cable without using the safely remove option.
- Resolved issue under ‘Add a Device’ section to reflect the countdown in real time.
- Applied fix for WebUI Syslog showing user login time.
- Updated UPnP/DLNA router icons to match Rally driver icons.
- Applied fix for registration fields that retained information when screen is refreshed.
- Applied fix for media player and Windows Media player that showed the same cover art icons.
- Specified admin password length within the user interface (15 characters maximum).
- Applied page correction after canceling a password change.
- Resolved issue of WEP security with 128bit encryption feature.
- Resolved WiFi wizard to allow WPS enabling.
- Resolved Windows 7 backup/restore function using external hard drive.
- Resolved registration so that invalid email address will have an error message.
- Resolved Xbox to displays media file from router-attached USB drive.
- Resolved media devices being intermittently unable to discover the router media server.
- Edited DNS Relay to DNS Proxy.
- Resolved wireless password display on the dashboard.